Vini Conti dal 1930Vini Conti dal 1930
Lingua Italiana English Language

CHIANTI D.O.C.G. "DOMASCO"


  • Type

    Still Red

  • Production area

    Montespertoli (Fi)- Italia

  • Vineyards

    90% Merlot and Sangiovese, Trebbiano and Malvasia for the remaining 10%

  • Altitude

    300 meters

  • Harvest

    September

  • Vinification

    Destemming and pressing followed by a vinification in stainless steel vats at a controlled temperature; aging in cement vats before bottling

  • Ageing

    In bottle

  • Color

    Ruby ​​red

  • Aroma

    Fruity and persistent

  • ABV

    12,5°

  • Wine pairing

    Red meats, Florentine steak, game and mature cheeses

  • Served at

    18°

  • Available formats

    Bottle: 0,375 ml - 0,750 ml - 1500 ml

  • Packaging

    x 25 (0,375 ml)

    x 6 (1500 ml)

    x 12x 20